Wednesday, June 29, 2011

DennisTheBadger!

I just wanted to post really quick about an amazing designer I discovered while searching for a background for my blog.  His name is Dennis Bennett, and he was nice enough to give me permission to use the Fruit Cocktail background!  Isn't is so freakin' adorable?!  His Flickr username is dennisthebadger.  He has some of the cutest illustrations and designs I have ever seen.  Dennis the Badger is recurrent in his work, as well as so many other adorable little creatures!  Here's a quick peek into his stream:

sea creatures
I would love to use this if it was fabric for my daughter, Maggie.  She is ALL about the sea!

wood creatures
I love these animals!!!

retro pink wallpaper
I know all you vintage appreciators will love his wallpaper designs.  There is such a strong retro influence!

pole dancing girl
I love this.  It reminds me of a modern day Picasso.

owl loves
CUTE!

All of these pictures can be found on his Flickr stream.  His work is so diverse!  I STRONGLY recommend you to go and check out his work!  Leave him your praise as well!  Let me know if you do!