Sunday, June 5, 2011

30-Day Journal Challenge

I was supposed to do my summer traditions for this prompt, but our little family doesn't really have any, yet, since we have never spent the summer together.  I didn't even realize that until I was writing yesterday's journal post.  So, I just did my entry about traditions that I hope we will have in the future.  

30 day journal challenge

I really think I need to slow down on these.  This weekend I have been doing them a little late in the day, so I hurry to put them up.  The weekdays I have no excuse.  Maybe its because I'm using a pen, and there's no eraser.  Once I put something down it stays and I have to live with it.  There are so many good ones on the Flickr stream!  I want mine to be that good.

Link your journals in the comments below, so I can see them!