Wednesday, June 15, 2011

4 Things You Might Not Know About Me

I’ve been sick lately, so I haven’t been doing as many posts as I usually do.  I haven’t kept up with the journal or photo challenge for the last two days.  I really hate that!  Being pregnant and sick really sucks.  Especially, when I only have 2 months left!  I’m so drained!  And we have to move next week!  I have so much packing to do!  I really hope I can get some posts out today.  I’m starting with this fun one I found on Things I’ve Made.

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
Carmike Cinemas - Box Office and Concession
Schlotzsky's Deli
Lowe's Foods
US Army

Four Movies I Could Watch Over & Over:
American Psycho
Braveheart
True Romance
Chopper

Four Places I Have Lived:
Jamestown, NC
Guildford, CT
Cary, NC
Iraq

Four TV Shows I Love:
The Bachelorette (I know, but I love cheesiness!)
Modern Family
Californication (Can't wait to see next season!)
Sons of Anarchy

Four Places I Have Been For a Vacation:
San Diego, CA
St. Paul, MN
Ney York, New York
Nags Head, NC

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Better Homes and Garden's Sweepstakes page (I will win!)
Facebook
Google Reader for all 50 something blogs I read
Blogger to do my own blog

Four Favourite Foods:
Reuban Sandwich
A good Texas style (I'm a traitor being from NC) BBQ Sandwich
Grilled Pork
My grandma's Chicken and Dumplings

Four Favourite Desserts:
I started putting some of these in the above category. Whoops.
Reece's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard from Dairy Queen with double stuff (SO GOOD)
PLAIN Cheesecake - Its already wonderful without all the extra stuff
Brownies
My grandma's Out of This World Pie

Four Places I Would Rather Be:
At a bar able to drink
Living in St. Paul, MN already
Ireland
A dance club called Ringside that used to play soul, but I want to be there 7 years ago.


Link up in the comments if you do it, too!