Saturday, June 11, 2011

30-Day Journal Challenge

This journal entry was all about what's in your heart right now.  My entries are starting to turn out pretty ugly.  Haha.  I don't draw them with a pencil first, I just go ahead and doodle with a pen, so once its on there, it stays.  Oh well.

30-day journal challenge

If you can't tell what those little doodles are, its my new baby (whenever she comes!), my husband and I, music, my tomatoes (that a squirrel keeps picking off and eating!  So frustrating!), blogging, and sewing.  Whoops, definitely forgot my daughter, Maggie.  I hope she never sees this and uses that against me one day. 

Hopefully, I can keep up with this for another 19 days.  With school and house work, I'm getting so run down.  Sigh.  I hate this point in pregnancy where I am tired all the time!