Thursday, June 9, 2011

30-Day Photo Challenge

The photo(s) for the challenge today were pretty easy.  I had to take a picture of someone I love.  I couldn't just pick one, because I don't have everyone I love in one photo.  And I can't really pick between the three living under my roof right now.  So, I have two for today.

First, my husband, Dan, and our bulldog, Brutus.  I absolutely love this picture.  Brutus looks like a little puppy again and looks really loving.  Usually, he is just annoying.

dan and brutus the bulldog

Now, its Maggie, my little girl.  I never thought I would love something as much as I love this little girl, but I do.  And to think I thought I was going to be disappointed with her, because she was a girl!  She is so awesome!!!  Don't mind the peanut butter and jelly.

maggie

Tomorrow's photo:  A childhood memory.