Saturday, June 4, 2011

30-Day Journal Challenge

Day 4:  Oh man.  Today's topic made me really sad.  Even if I had all the money in the world I still wouldn't be able to wear what I want!  I'm still pregnant...  All through summer!  I'm just going to have to work 10 times harder after I have my daughter to look good for next summer.  I will wear this outfit next summer!

journal entry 4

Tomorrow's prompt is your summer traditions.  I haven't had a normal summer since before I joined the Army.  2006 I was getting as drunk as I could, because I didn't know when I would be able to again after basic training.  The next summer, 2007, was spent in the California desert training for Iraq, 2008 I found out I was pregnant, 2009 I had newborn, 2010 my husband was deployed, and this summer, 2011, I'm pregnant.  Man, I did not realize how all the stuff happened so close together!  But next year I will be having summer in Minnesota.  Perfect summer weather.  I am going to have to start listing some traditions I want to do with my little family next year!