Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thank You for Being There

thank you

I am pregnant.  I am not sure if everyone knows that since I never really talk too much about it, but I am.  I am actually almost 8 months.  Most women will agree when I say that confidence during pregnancy is incredibly difficult to obtain, let alone sustain.  My self-esteem is at an all time low lately.  Not many things around me give me much of a boost.  It also doesn’t help that I feel like a prisoner of my home in this town, because there is absolutely nothing to do, and I only have about one friend that lives here.

I will say that this blog has really helped me during these tough times.  It’s an awesome outlet that I have to talk about whatever I want, and when anything bad happens, I have people that will support me that I don’t even know!  Sometimes it helps just to “hear” little words of encouragement and to see a new follower!  I feel like people are actually listening to me and care what I have to say.  That’s such a good feeling!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has ever read, commented or followed my posts.  It means a lot.  Without you, this pregnancy would be very lonely and depressing.  Man, I sound pathetic right now!!!  Haha, but seriously, I love this blog for all the reasons above and all of you who read.  I hope you stick around for a long time (especially after this post)!