Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stumbles Vol. II

I had a lot of fun doing the Stumbles post last week, so I figured I would do it again this week.  It seems like I have a feature for everyday now.  Its probably really boring to read.  I need to get better at writing random posts.  Luckily, The Curious Pug had a whole list of ideas when you get stumped, so I think I'm going to have to steal a couple!

Here's a couple of cool links I have found this week...

These awesome animal photos.  I think my favorite is the tiny kitten with a permanent top hat.

Cool video about making glass.

If you ever lose your camera, this website can find it!


This Slow Motion Lightening GIF

woman smoking
Pretty funny painting, but also really pretty.


5-minute mug chocolate cake recipe!!!  I have all the ingredients...  I will be trying this tonight!

read
I've seen these around a lot lately.  But they are so awesome!  And, you should read...  A lot.  Does reading blogs count?  Cause it should.

Drops of paint on speakers that get turned on really loud...  Then pictures are taken.  Paint Sound Sculpture.  I did a terrible job of explaining it, so you should check them out.

Facial expression help when drawing cartoons.

launch
There's no explanation as to what this is except a NASA launch...  I want to see something like this in person.

I cannot believe this camera necklace is only $1.50 at Forever 21!  Its adorable!


Have you come across any interesting websites this week you want to share?