Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcome to Plasticland

I haven't done a real post in awhile, and since my daughter is up and will not let me sleep, I figured I could past the time and do it now!  
I know everyone has heard of Modcloth before.  It is the best place to look for all your needs:  cute tops, adorable dresses, even vintage housewares.  There is an equally awesome site out there called Plasticland.  I don't know if its as well known, but I just found it recently and love it.  It has a more rockabilly/punk feel than Modcloth, but there is still a lot of stuff you would like if you're not into that type of thing.  
I've been trying to learn the art of photo layouts in Photoshop, so I put together a couple of groups of things I really liked on the site.  These are really rusty since I am still learning.  Its crazy how much work goes into these!  I commend all the experts out there!








5.  Tattoo Nudies Stripping Pint Glasses

I am really in love with the Ghetto Blaster Weekend bag.  That will be added to my wishlist that is already entirely too long!
Hopefully, Lizzy will get full and go to sleep soon.  I've only gotten an hour and a half of sleep and its 5:30 a.m. already!  I am supposed to be waking up at 7:30 for her first doctor's appointment.  I may have to get my husband to take her.  I was already exhausted last night before this started.  I don't know if I could drive!

Wish me luck on the sleep!  Hope everyone's day goes better than mine!