Sunday, September 11, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 11

Favorite Things About This Time of Year
1.  Jeans, cardigans, and light jackets.
2.  The weather is finally cooling off!  I know I'll hate this next year when I'm in Minnesota.
3.  Fall colors.  Oranges, yellows, and browns remind me of vintage!
4.  The state fair!
5.  Halloween parties.  
6.  Time to take advantage of owning a crock pot. 
7.  Pumpkin flavored anything.
8.  My bulldog can finally spend more than 15 minutes outside during the day!


I just wanted to take a quick moment to remember everyone that passed on September 11th, 2001.  Everyone in the planes, all the buildings, and anyone who died trying to help.  Also, anyone who has died in the senseless wars that followed this event.  It has been 10 years ago today.  Hopefully, the death toll will soon stop rising.