Thursday, September 29, 2011

Attack of the Toadstools!

Since I got my camera awhile ago I've been trying to take a bunch of pictures and learn all the different settings on it.  There's not really much of anything to take pictures of except my kids and my background.  Lately, mushrooms have been popping up EVERYWHERE outside my house.  Its crazy!  So, here's a couple of them I found along with another giant spider...  and some kebabs we made the other night.  Yum!!
around the house mushrooms and spiders
around the house mushrooms and spiders
around the house mushrooms and spiders
around the house mushrooms and spiders
around the house mushrooms and spiders
around the house mushrooms and spiders
around the house mushrooms and spiders
around the house mushrooms and spiders
How adorable is this one!!!
around the house mushrooms and spiders
around the house mushrooms and spiders
I love kebabs.  They're so easy to make.  Just put everything on a stick, sprinkle on a little salt and pepper, and throw them on the grill!  I'm going to miss grilling out all the time like we do in the summer!