Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blah Day

I have been feeling really "blah" lately.  I don't really know how else to describe it.  I don't really know how it came on or why I feel like that.  I just do.  I hate it when it happens, too!  I am never motivated to do anything!  Yesterday was the first day that I did not do my journal or photo for the challenges.  I had to write a love letter to myself for the journal entry, and I could not do it.  I just wasn't feeling it. 

I think it might be the pregnancy.  I could also just be using that as an excuse.  I've been a little overwhelmed trying to find a house for us to live in.  We're choosing a place that is at least $100 cheaper than the place we're in now since we don't be living there that long.  We really need to save for the big move to Minnesota at the end of this year, too.  I can't seem to get myself to work on crafts, either.  Its a catch 22.  I can't get motivated to do it, but I know I will feel better if I do.  Ugh!  

I don't know if anyone else out there likes reading inspirational books/quotes, but I do.  I used to wonder when I was little why all these mothers always had some type of self-help book around their house.  Now, I totally understand.  Here's a couple of quotes I found around the internet trying to give myself the motivation to get out of this slump.

inspirational quote

inspirational quote

inspirational quote

inspirational quote

inspirational quote

inspirational quote

inspirational quote

I actually feel a lot better right now!  That's awesome.  Hopefully this keeps up for about 5 more minutes so I can get this posted and start my journal entry for yesterday AND today.  I need some creative time.

Another reason I could feel so happy is this:

pug wearing hat
You can buy one of these hats for yous dog here.

How could you not smile after seeing something like this?

Do you ever get in slumps?  What do you do to get out of them?