Friday, September 16, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 14

My Favorite Outfits to Wear
1.  Skinny jeans, t-shirt, and flats.  This is usually what I wear most of the time.  So comfortable!
2.  Skinny jeans, polo shirt, and Sambas.  A little more dressed up, but not by much.  I love Sambas.  I've been wearing them since before I was 10!
3.  Vintage inspired dress, heels, and jewelry.  This does not happen that much, but when it does I feel amazing.
4.  Skirt, polo shirt, fishnets, and loafers.  I haven't worn this in forever.  I usually only wear it when I go to soul nights, and there hasn't been one around in awhile.  If you've never been to a soul night, I highly recommend it.  Soul, Motown, rock steady and old R&B are the best things to dance to.  Think of artists like Smokey Robinson, Otis Redding, James Brown...  


I just realized how boring my wardrobe is...