Sunday, September 4, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 4

Things to Do Sunday Morning
1.  Cook breakfast.  Usually blueberry pancakes, eggs, and bacon.  Yum.
2.  Lay around the house in pj's.  Sunday is always a good day to relax.
3.  Chores.  Its weird that I just said its a nice day to relax, but its also a good day to get stuff done.  I don't really know how that works, but its does.  
4.  Blogging.  Today would be a perfect day to write all my blog posts for the up coming week, but since I'm a procrastinator, that never seems to happen.
5.  Thrifting.  Pretty sure this is self-explanatory :)
6.  Crafting or creating something in any medium.  Again, self-explanatory.
7.  Going to the park or spending the day outside.  I'm pretty sure its called SUNday for a reason.


This stuff has me pretty sad.  I do not have the energy to do anything right now.  This kid is getting HUGE!  My first daughter was almost 9 pounds and was born on her due date, and this kid feels bigger!  I'm 5 days overdue.  Tuesday is not coming soon enough!


Hope everyone's weekend was awesome!