Things to Do Sunday Morning
1. Cook breakfast. Usually blueberry pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Yum.
2. Lay around the house in pj's. Sunday is always a good day to relax.
3. Chores. Its weird that I just said its a nice day to relax, but its also a good day to get stuff done. I don't really know how that works, but its does.
4. Blogging. Today would be a perfect day to write all my blog posts for the up coming week, but since I'm a procrastinator, that never seems to happen.
5. Thrifting. Pretty sure this is self-explanatory :)
6. Crafting or creating something in any medium. Again, self-explanatory.
7. Going to the park or spending the day outside. I'm pretty sure its called SUNday for a reason.
This stuff has me pretty sad. I do not have the energy to do anything right now. This kid is getting HUGE! My first daughter was almost 9 pounds and was born on her due date, and this kid feels bigger! I'm 5 days overdue. Tuesday is not coming soon enough!
Hope everyone's weekend was awesome!