Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 1

I decided for September since the baby was going to be here I needed an easy way to keep up with doing posts.  I signed up for the 30 Days of Lists that I'm sure a couple of other people are doing.  I know for a fact The Curious Pug is participating, because that's where I heard about!


Day 1:  September Goals
1.  Bond with my new little girl, Lizzy.  I'm sure I'm going to have no problem with this.
2.  Catch up on sleep.  Not sure how this is going to work with a newborn, toddler and husband possibly going to California for 2 weeks.
3.  Keep the house clean.  Again, not sure how this is going to happen.
4.  Start back up with school work and get next unit done by the time my maternity extension is over.
5.  Get out all my pre-pregnancy clothes out!!!  And more for the fall.  SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!
6.  Start slowly with walking and yoga again.  I mean really slowly.  Its crazy how much endurance you lose when you're pregnant.  I'm glad I have the trail right by my house and the weather is getting cooler.  Yay, fall!


That's all for today's list.  I'll be back tomorrow for the next one.  Post your blog if you're doing this, too!