Saturday, September 10, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 6, 7, 8, 9

I'm trying to get back into blogging after giving birth to my daughter.  Its been hard just checking my email, Facebook, and catching up on all the blogs I read, let alone posting.  Its crazy.  I'm away from the computer for two days and I come back to my Bloglovin' account to have over 300 blog posts!  I had to unfollow a couple of them.  I realized I was reading waaaaaaay too many blogs, and it took sooooo long to read them.  Even if I keep up everyday I still have 50 every morning to read!  
Anyways, back to the point of the post.  I'm getting back to the lists posts.  I've included 4 days of lists in this one.  Enjoy!


Favorite Color Combinations
1.  Green and purple.  Whenever I wear green I always end up using purple eye shadow.  I have no idea why.  I love those colors together!
2.  Black and white.  Kind of boring, but it always works.
3.  Turquoise and red.  I would have never thought these colors would go together until I saw a kitchen decorated in this color on Pinterest.  Beautiful.
4.  Orange, brown, and yellow.  Total vintage colors and I love them.  


I'm Not Very Good At...
1.  Finishing things.  I have talked about it before, but if you are a new reader, I started this blog to help me finish projects.  I am embarrassed to say that I know I have things that are packed away and forgotten about because I took on something else.  Its so sad and I am working on changing it!
2.  Doing school work.  I am going to school for medical transcription so I can help out financially working from home.  I am so bad at this school.  I think its because I'm not interested in it.  The work is so tiresome and repetitive!  Its something that I have to do, though.  Everything in life can't be fun.
3.  Knowing how much I can take on.  I'm a stay-at-home mom to now 2 kids, I'm going to school, learning to sew, knitting, blogging, trying to keep a house clean, now learning photography, trying to start a business...  I need more hours in the day!
4.  Sleeping.  I could have trouble sleeping because the above number.  I can't sleep because I constantly think about things before I go to bed.  Most of the time, stuff that's not even important.  Its the only time during the day I relax, and I use it to worry about things that aren't done...  like number 1.  Luckily, I don't need too much sleep to function.
5.  Having self-confidence.  I am getting better about this, but I still look down on myself about things.  Not only my looks, but about things I do.  It never turns out good enough!  This could sometimes be a good thing if it motivated me, but it usually does the opposite.  Maybe this is why I never finish things!


Things That Remind Me of My Childhood
1.  Fishing.
2.  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
3.  Disney Cartoons.
4.  TGIF shows.
5.  Same color sweat shirt and sweat pant suits.
6.  Home made clothing.
7.  American Girl dolls.


Weekend Plans
1.  Clean the house and unpack after being at the hospital during the week.
2.  Blog!
3.  Work on sewing.
4.  Start school work back up.
5.  Take Maggie to the playground.
6.  Start walking the trail by my house since the weather is finally cooling off.