Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Vintage Fabric

As I am getting really close to finishing my first piece of clothing I have sewn myself I have been looking around for fabric and dreaming up what I want to sew next.  Its really crazy how easy it is to do when you follow the patterns and directions!  My first piece was a button up shirt, which I will post about when I am through and its photographed, but now I am thinking with all this nice weather and summer around the corner I need to start looking at fabric for a dress.  I just scored some really awesome fabrics from Bingo Vintage and that started my quest to find more pretty vintage fabrics!  Here's a couple I have favorited on Etsy.
vintage 60s fabric blue flowers
vintage red and white fabric
vintage mid century fabric
vintage atomic fabric
vintage 40s fabric flowers
vintage blue atomic starburst fabric
I am so in love with the last print!  Red, black, and blue starburst???  Love it...  I actually think I am going to buy it right now.  I can't pass it up.  


aaannnnnnnnndddddddddd...  done.


Hope you all are having a wonderful week!  Its in the 70s in Minnesota and I cannot believe it!  And only one more week until I make the 23 hour drive back home to North Carolina!