Monday, September 5, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 5

I don't have an iPhone (I know.  I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few bloggers that doesn't!), but I'll participate in this list today anyway.


I Need an App For:
1.  keeping my daughter from having temper tantrums.
2.  reminding me that I have laundry in the washer and it needs to be hung before it gets moldy.
3.  telling me if the dishes in the dishwasher are clean or dirty.
4.  keeping me on task of finishing things!  I am so bad about starting a project and not finishing them.  Right now my blog is helping, but it would be awesome to have another constant reminder.
5.  turning off my brain.  I cannot go to sleep easily at all.  I think about things wwwaaayyy  too much.  Stuff that most of the time doesn't even matter!
6.  writing an organized grocery list.  I'm a little neurotic sometimes when it comes to list.  The grocery list, though, will be written over a couple of times.  First everything I need, then again organized by where it is in the store.  I bet they already have an app for this!
7.  telling me to not buy anything.  It would be nice if it would know when I was about to spend money and shock me or something.  I'm very impulsive sometimes and will buy without thinking about things...  Like the camera I just bought last week when I wasn't having a very good day.  Whoops!  (Although, I am really excited to get it!!!)
8.  telling me how long I've sat in front of the TV.  I really want this one now that I think about it.  I can't believe how much time I waste in front of the TV.  I do have crafts I'm working on sometimes, but its depressing that's how I spend my days!!!  I'm sure it will be better when we move out of this town, because there is literally NOTHING to do.  When we move to Minneapolis we're putting our TV in the basement and just having a sitting area up in the living room to deter us from watching too much.  Can't wait!
9.  putting on makeup.  Ever seen The 5th Element?