Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday: Valeria Vargas

tattoo tuesday the tattooed housewife

This week's artist is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.  I cannot believe I have never seen her work before.  Her name is Valerie Vargas and she tattoos at Frith Street Tattoo in London.  I really wish I could fly over to London and get tattooed by her right now.  The colors, the content, the line work...  all so impressive.  She's another artist that gets influence from the traditional tattoo style.  A lot of her work is women's faces, and she does them beautifully.  Now, photos!
valerie vargas sewing machine
valerie vargas bullwolf girl
love bikes valerie vargas
fox and rabbit
valerie vargas sink or swimvalerie vargas back piece

This isn't a tattoo, but this convention flier is awesome.  Plus, its a really awesome skinhead girl painting.  Have to put my kind in there when I can!
valerie vargas skinhead girl

Isn't her work incredible?  If you want to check out more, go to ValerieVargas.com.  Not only are there pictures, but she has a blog and store!

All photos can be found on ValerieVargas.com