Thursday, June 16, 2011

Inspiration Workshop - Week 3 - Green

Its time for this week's Inspiration Workshop from Gussy Sews!  Your inspiration must come from something GREENIt could be something the color of green or be green, as in good for the environment.  I chose the actual color green.  It is, after all, my favorite color.

My inspiration comes from a location.  Can anyone guess where that is?  You're right, Ireland.  Any time I think of green I think of Ireland.  If you have ever seen it in person, it is INCREDIBLY green.  I thought it was just an advertising scheme that the country was using, but it is seriously green.  I've only seen it from a plane, though.  Hopefully one day I will be in the country and can see it first hand.


ireland inspiration the tattooed housewife

This picture makes me so relaxed, and that is something I need more than anything lately.  I need to quit trying to force my creativeness and just let it come.  Its not like I have a deadline for anything.  I'm not in business for myself.  All I want to do is create, and I'm sure with time it will come.

What green thing are you getting inspiration from this week?