Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30-Day Photo Challenge

white peach photography 30-day photo challenge
I actually found this on Pinterest and went to White Peach Photography to read more about the challenge.  They are the blog that is hosting this challenge.  I've been pretty bad about taking pictures in the past, and I really want to get better about doing it.  Other than pictures of my daughter, I have none from shows, parties or BBQ' with my friends.  I've always relied on other people to document it, and it seems like other people aren't too good about taking pictures either.  Haha.  But that's okay. 

So, here's June 1st.  Day 1 is a self portrait.  I really hate taking pictures of myself, too.  But, I did just dye my hair and washed it with the apple cider vinegar.  No flyaways!  I recommend you try it!

self portrait

Ugh!  I really wish I could be like those people that take hundreds of pictures of themselves and are happy with almost everyone.  I don't think I am ever happy with mine.  I need to get better about that.  My husband hates it.  Its probably why we don't have many pictures together.  Sigh. 

Tomorrow's picture:  What I wore.  Hmmm...  won't be too interesting since most of what I wear now are shorts that go above my pregnant belly and dresses that look like moo-moos.  I'm sure tomorrow's photo shoot will be a lot of fun!  I'm already regretting starting this challenge, but since one of my goals this year is to start what I finish, I guess I have to follow through.