Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Last 5 Pins

last 5 pins

It seems like I had a real mystical/fantasy vibe going on when I was pinning these last pins.  They make me think Tinkerbell and the Pagemaster all in one.  

baby room

I am about 2 months away from having this baby and I wish I could give her this room!  Or something like it!  It is crazy how creative and over the top people can get with baby rooms.  It would also probably help if I had a custom designer, builder, and about $20,000.

trinity college

I have always wanted to go to Ireland, but Trinity College Library in Dublin makes me want to go there even more.  I would LOVE to have these many books in my possession.  Even just one of these shelves would be nice.

rabbit hole

This is what I imagine the kids from "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" saw when they were that small.  At least, this is what I would want to see.  I wish there was a way for me to be that small, so I could slide down some blades of grass.  Ew, as long as there were no huge bugs to come after me.

cabin bedroom

Dan and I eventually want to buy ourselves a cabin in Minnesota.  There are over 12,000 lakes in the state, so lake front property is not expensive as you would think.  I want this window in our's.  And I love the fact that it is an A-frame.  They are the ultimate vintage looking houses to me.

illustration

I found this painting/drawing and of course there is no link, which SUCKS!  I really want to know the artist, because it is so awesome!!!  I would love to check out the rest of his/her work.  If you know who did this, please let me know!

Did you find any interesting pins this week?