Thursday, June 30, 2011

Daydreams - Tree Houses

daydreams the tattooed housewife

Since the weather here in North Carolina has been unbearably hot, me and my daughter haven't really been able to go outside.  Its too hot for me, and definitely too hot for her, unless we want to go to the park at 7 in the morning.  Not going to happen.  There's no kids!

I have been dreaming about living in a house that's in a tree.  I was all about that old Disney movie "The Swiss Family Robinson" when I was younger.  The house they made was amazing!  And it was incredible they built it out of nothing.  These houses I have found around the internet reminded me of the movie and would be so perfect.  Especially the Victorian styles.  They are so beautiful!

treehouse
treehousetreehouse
treehousetreehouse
treehouse
treehousetreehouse
treehouse

This last one is so gorgeous.  I bet it is so awesome to sleep here with all the outdoor sounds.  I bet its paradise when its raining.

Where do you go when its too hot outside?  Do you have a cool tree house like these?  If you do, I want pictures!