Thursday, April 26, 2012

Now and Lately Pt. 2

Whoa, its been awhile since I have posted and Blogger changes everything!  This is going to take some getting used to.  I had a batch of pictures I posted awhile ago, and figured I'd do it again.  I haven't had much time to get a post together because my youngest, who is now 7 1/2 months, has been an absolute handful.  But here are a couple of more pictures from what has gone on since the last time I posted.   trip
Got my hair cut


My little girl is getting bigger


I love these tiny little feet


Stayed with my sister and her crazy boxers


Had a playdate with an old friend


Had a playdate with my daughter


Gave myself a new tattoo!

I got a real tattoo recently that I need to post.  Hopefully I'll get to posting regularly again soon.  I miss it.  Isn't that weird?  Hope everyone's spring is going well!  We've been having off and on awesome weather here in Minnesota.  Come on, spring!