Saturday, August 13, 2011

Random Stuff Going On

This week has been crazy.  If you don't know, I'm going to school for medical transcription. Its very boring.  Haha, I'm just doing it to make some money while staying at home with the kids.  But I finished my last assessment before my break until Lizzy is born!  Woo!  It will be nice not to have to worry about that.  We also found out this week that Dan's date to get out of the Army was moved 3 months...  earlier.  So that means, we won't be moving in March, We'll be moving in December!  I can't believe it!  We have so much to do until then, and having a newborn is not going to help!  What's also not going to help is the weather.  I'm so scared of the winters there!  Especially having to move during one!  Hopefully it goes well.  I need to find a house!!!


Here's a couple of pictures from this week...
knee picture that looks like butt
Can you guess what this is?  Haha, I took this picture as a joke cause it looked like a butt.  Its just my husband's knee.  

mommy and maggie
Maggie and I getting ready to go to dinner with my older sister and mom.  Its sad that I won't be able to do this for much longer.  And that I will pretty much be stuck in my house not able to give a good farewell to my friends before we move.

maggie in yo gabba gabba dress
Maggie ready to go with her awesome mob glasses and Yo Gabba Gabba dress.

black rat snake
black rat snake
black rat snake
A little black rat snake hanging in our backyard.  I think it was pretty scared because it was kind of backed into a corner and had no where to run when I got close.  When I knelt down to get one of those pictures it's tail started shaking like a rattlesnake's.  I had never seen one of them do that before.  I got a little freaked out and backed away.  I did not want to to turn out to be a baby rattlesnake or something!  I don't think it was because the head wasn't triangular and the body had no patterns on it, but I left just to be safe.

singing with brush
I taught Maggie how to sing with a brush.  Everytime I raised the camera, she would lower the brush.  Sigh.  One day I will get it!


I have been wanting a new camera lately.  The one I have is pretty old, and I would really like a better one.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Also, has anyone ever bought a camera from Ebay before?  I have seen a lot of really awesome cameras for pretty cheap, but I'm scared of buying them used.  It would suck if I bought it and something broke on it right away and I had no warranty!


I joined the 30 Days of Lists for September!  You can preregister (TODAY is the final day!) to get into the drawing for a toy camera!  You will also receive some awesome tutorials to make your own homemade journals out of household items.  


I hope everyone's weekend is going alright.  I'm just sitting around the house relaxing and getting through these "practice" contractions before the baby comes!