Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hot for Teacher

Since its back to school time, and I have no way to celebrate since my kids are not school aged yet (sigh, haha), here's some outfits I would have loved to see my teachers wear.  A couple of them, I would like to wear myself!

teacher outfit
teacher outfit
teacher outfit
teacher outfit
teacher outfit
teacher outfit

I am in love with the last three outfits.  I really want them for myself!  Especially the grey top the girl with glasses is wearing.  It is adorable!  I wish I could find it!  Anyone know where it comes from?


Are you a teacher?  How do you like teaching anyway?  i thought about it as a possible career.  Do you have any clothing restrictions?  how about tattoo restrictions?


Sources:  Norman Rockwell, Chalkboard, 50s Teacher, Grey Top, Plaid Top, Cardigan