Monday, August 22, 2011

Pretty Pictures

I've been looking for a new camera.  Well, I think I found one, I'm just trying to get it off Ebay for pretty cheap. It hasn't been working out too since the price is about $200 on the last day of bidding, then goes up 150 in a couple of hours.  I'm trying to upgrade to a Canon 40D.  I've never owned a digital SLR camera before, so I don't want to go all out and get a fancy one.  Aaaand the fact that I don't have over a grand adds to it also.  A brand new Canon 40D costs $1,300, but I've found just the bodies on Ebay for as low as $300.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get one that's between 2 and 300 bucks.  That would be awesome!  Most likely, I'm just going to have to wait and save more money.  I'm so impatient!


Since I've been looking at cameras, I have also been looking at a lot of photography.  I can't believe some of the pictures people capture with these cameras.  They're amazing.  Here's a couple that really caught my eye.

flowers in tub pictures
[via iiiinspired blog]

wind in the hair picture
[via Pinterest]

molly ringwald in floral
[via even cleveland blog]

purple eyeshadow and fake eyelashes photo
[via Jean Barard on one eyeland}

john malkovich in green suit
[via Sandro on one eyeland]

cotton candy circus picture
[via Tina Patni on one eyeland]

joaquin phoenix in cafe photo
[via Pinterest]

The colors in all of these are so beautiful.  I wish my camera could capture them.  It always seems like mine are all washed out.  Oh well, one day.  


By the way, how much would you like to be the waitress in the photo with Joaquin Phoenix?  Ummm, yes please.