Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday: Mimsy's Trailer Trash Tattoo

tattoo tuesday

I cannot remember what blog I read that had this link.  If you know who mentioned it recently please tell me so I can give someone credit for finding this awesome site!  Thanks to Anastasia of Ugly Plants, I found out Kaelah of Little Chief Honeybee is the blog that mentioned this awesome lady recently!


This is definitely a different take on Tattoo Tuesday from previous weeks.  Lately, around the blog world, I've been seeing a lot of mobile vintage shops in trailers, but I have only seen one mobile tattoo shop.  Its called Mimsy's Trailer Trash Tattoo and was created in 2008 by, you guessed it, Mimsy.  She just got done with the annual Greazefest, but now she's back to traveling and tattooing.


She sticks with the traditional style and does a lot of cute, girly tattoos.  I really want to get tattooed by her!  They are all adorable!


mimsy's trailer trash tattoo
Mimsy, in the middle, with her trailer.

housewife tattoo mimsy's trailer trash

mimsy's trailer trash pinup tattoo

mimsy's trailer trash perfume tattoo

mimsy's trailer trash rose on feet tattoos

mimsy's trailer trash bride of frankenstein tattoo

mimsy's trailer trash women tattoo

She doesn't have an actual website, but you can see a ton of her artwork and tattoos on her Facebook page.  She has even tattooed Sabina Kelly and Micheline Pitt!

Have you found any awesome artists lately?


Sources:  Trailer, Baker, Hot Rod, Perfume, Roses, Bride of Frankenstein, Flower Girls