Thursday, April 5, 2012

Now and Lately Pt. 1

It has been a pretty looong time since I have posted anything.  I have been relaxing, visiting, and taking time for me for the last couple of weeks.  It has been amazing!  I really don't want it to end, but I know I have to go home.  Let's just hope it feels like spring by the time I get back to Minnesota.  Here's a couple of pictures of what's been going on. 

Just so you know, that little bundle of green above is fourteen 4-leaf clovers.  I don't know how, but I'm awesome at finding them!  Wish it would bring me all the luck it should!  But I guess I'm ruining the luck because I'm looking out for them.  
Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive!  I'm soaking up as much down time as I can, because once I get back home its going to be time to move nonstop again!