Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Flavor: Strawberries

strawberries
Summer is almost over.  I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that.  The closer I get to winter means the closer I get to my first looong winter in Minnesota.  So, I decided to do strawberries for this Friday Flavor.  They are a staple for every summer and they are one of my favorite colors.  How could you not like the deep reds they produce?  Everything is better in red.


wax stamp
I don't know why, but I have always wanted one of these wax stamps.  I know I would love getting a letter with a wax seal on it.

reto wallpaper
That wallpaper is amazing.  I love the retro vines!  For some reason they remind me of Mario Bros.

car interior
I want an old school car so badly.  And this red interior would be perfect.

vanity
I love seeing people fix up old furniture.  I need to do it, too.  This vanity is so pretty!

umbrella
I just really liked this picture.

lips

red pinup heels
I want to own these.  I also want to know how to walk in them.

red scooter
I have really been wanting a scooter lately.  I think I might be too chicken to get a motorcycle and I'm a little scared about riding an actual bike in the city.  I think these are a perfect medium.

red leaves in the fall
Sigh.  This reminds me of fall.  I love the fall, but I'm sad I'll be having my last one in NC this year.

emma stone vanity fair
Emma Stone looks AMAZING on this Vanity Fair cover.  When I first saw it I didn't even recognize her as a blond!

red riding hood stuffed animal
I don't know how to make these, but this Little Red Riding Hood is adorable.

rockabilly girl on old school bike
I love everything about what this girl is wearing.  Outfit, make-up, hair and bike.

red 1959 cadillac deville fins
My absolute dream car.  1959 Cadillac Deville.  So classic.

red blythe doll
I don't know anything about Blythe dolls, but I have become curious about them since I see them on so many blogs I read.  I really liked this one.  She's cute!

tableware set artwork
This is one of my new favorite color combinations.  And the artwork itself is a really good idea.

60s girl listening to records
I want to be this woman.  She looks sexy as hell just sitting looking at records.

Well, that's it for this week!  Hope everyone's weekend goes well, and if you're on the East Coast, again, STAY SAFE!  Hopefully, I'll have power to post this weekend!  Although, I could be in the hospital having this baby, finally!