Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Flavor: Pluot

pluot

My inspiration this week comes from pluots.  Have you ever heard of these?  They are a mix of a plum and apricot, but there are so many different kinds.  My husband and I went to our grocery store yesterday and they had so many different flavors.  I really recommend if you can find them, to try a flavorosa pluot.  They are incredible delicious.  It tastes like grape candy.  They also have a really pretty color.  They are a deep purple just like plums, but they are also purple on the inside.

This sunset is so gorgeous!  I wish I could see something like this!

I really want to try a color like this in my hair.  Cotton candy hair is so cute.

Purple eyeshadow is my favorite.  I used to hate the glitter because it reminded me of the early 2000's, but this is too pretty to say no.

I love this picture.  I really wish I knew the photographer, so I could look at more of their work!

I love houses like this!  So much personality!

This fabric is called "Queen of Hearts in Plum."  Such a perfect name.

I really love these dresses.  They remind me of cigarette girl dresses.  Only thing missing is the little hat.

I know I have said this before, but I really want a bike!  I need one when I move to Minneapolis.  Not sure where I would put the kiddies, though.  I might have to buy those pull along tent things that connect to the back.

I love this woman.  Not only for incredible voice, but her attitude about how she looks.  "My life is full of drama, and I won’t have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like. I don’t like going to the gym."  At least she's not afraid to say it!

What are you getting inspiration from this week?