Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Well, four years ago today, it was the second day I knew my husband (in real life and not on the internet) and we got married!  I can't believe it has been that long.  Although, two of those years were spent apart since we were both deployed.  I can't believe since then we are about to have our second little girl, and we will be moving to Minnesota at the end of the year!  Time seems like it has gone by so fast, but at the same time slow.  

karaoke genesis
This was taken on his 30th birthday celebration with two of his friends.  He was pretty much wasted at this point and they did a rendition of a Genesis song.  It was pretty amazing.

I love this guy so much, and I really hope we will beat those divorce odds through our lives and stay together!  I think we will.  I don't think I could stand anyone else frustrating and annoying me like he does, haha.  He'll probably be pissed that I said that, but I get the inspiration from a Californication quote, "I want to spend the rest of my life annoying the shit out of you."  


4 year anniversary

I love you so much, darling.  Happy Anniversary!