Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Flavor: Blueberries


I'm so happy to get back on track to blogging.  Even, though I've written almost everyday this week, it feels like I have missed a couple of days.  Kind of strange.  Today's Friday Flavor is Blueberries!  I never had raw blueberries until I met my husband.  I know...  I don't know how that happened.  I never had avocados either!  But, blueberries are my favorite now.  Especially mixed with oatmeal and honey in the morning.  Good breakfast.
50s style blue dress
This dress is ao adorable.  I love the 3/4 length sleeves.

kid office in blue
This color I am now contemplating for my future woman cave.

tshirt dress in blue
This dress reminds me of a sailor dress.  Its adorable!

ikea kid room
I LOVE this Ikea furniture for kids.  I want to paint my daughter's room like Hello Kitty's and buy this furniture in pink!

pretty eyeshadow in blue
This doesn't even look like a real person.  The make-up is awesome!  Don't know where I would wear it out to, though.  And her hair is really pretty.

polka dotted blue dress
Polka dot dresses are always cute.

pbr fat man
This is what I'll be doing after I have my daughter and have my 6 week postpartum appointment.  Hopefully, I'll look a little better than this.  I must seem like an alcoholic to some of you.  Its been 8 months!  I miss my PBR!


What colors are you inspired by this week?

Image Sources: Blueberries50s Dress, Kid Office, Sailor Dress, Kid's Room, Eyeshadow, Polka Dot, PBR