Sunday, May 29, 2011

Project: Craft Hope Orphan Outreach

I haven't really written a project post this week because I have been too busy.  I would like to quickly share a project that you could do for a good cause.  I am going to be doing it as well.
Craft Hope is a website where you craft for charities or projects to help out and spread a little joy to the misfortunate.  The one I am participating in is really easy and actually kind of fun.  They are looking for people to make friendship bracelets for orphans in Russia.  The project ends June 15th.  That is the date that all the bracelets need to be send in to a woman who will be sending them with Orphan Outreach to Russia. 

They are asking for bracelets made out of any material and a variety of colors.  I'm doing the old school friendship bracelets everyone used to make in the early 90s.  I'm feeling a little nostalgic lately.  Plus, I have a ton of floss hanging around that I can use!
So, if you are interested at all, go to this link!

If you just want to go ahead and send bracelets, make sure they will get to this address by June 15th!

Carin Vogelzang
630 Griswold SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507