Sunday, May 8, 2011

Just Some Thoughts

I don't have any new projects to put up, but I feel like posting something today.  I don't know why I always have the urge to post something on here.  Its probably the same reason I always have the urge to write in notebooks... all the time.  It doesn't even have to be anything important.  Haha.  I found out I'm not the only one who does that.  I'm pretty sure most girls do. 

So, this week, something pretty exciting happened!  I got some tomatoes growing on my plant!!!  They are so adorable.  I need to hurry and get panty hose to put over them before birds find where they are. 

tomato plant

Today is Mother's Day and I want to say that I am so happy I am a mom.  I was doing some pretty bad things before my daughter came along.  She has definitely made me rethink about how I live my life.  Its not all about partying and staying out all the time.  I actually get to experience things and places that aren't just bars.  There are plenty of things that I miss about not being a parent, but I would never give it up.  She is the funniest person I've ever met.  I wouldn't get to look at her cute little face and her coming up to me on the couch looking like this:



My husband and I bought an English bulldog when he was a little puppy.  He has been my arch nemisis ever since then.  He pees on anything cloth that is left out, scratches on the door to tell me him wants to go outside, I let him outside, then he scratches to come back in, he begs for food, and barks at anything.  But sometimes he is absolutely adorable, and I cannot help but love the little sausage.

english bulldog

I hope all the all the moms out there are having a good Mother's Day!  I am waiting for some skirt steak with pico de gallo my husband is making and cheesecake for desert!  Woo!