Tuesday, May 24, 2011

If I had a Million Dollars...

if i had a million dollars

I don't know if anyone else out there has ever visited Zara.com, but it is amazing!  They have a lot of plain pieces.  I know that sounds horrible, but I like to have items in my wardrobe that are plain.  Just a simple pair of pants, or a skirt, or even a t-shirt.  It amazes me how hard it is to find items like that.  I don't like all the frilly things that they put on clothes all the time (they do have some of those pieces, too!).  This website kind of reminds me of an upscale Old Navy, but a whole lot better.

The designs remind me of vintage inspired pieces, but that are still modern.  Make sense?  You should go check out the website if you have not been there before. 

bags

1.  Sailor Bowling Bag - $79.90
2.  Plain Basket Shopper - $109.00
3.  Raffia Messenger Bag - $79.90
4.  Two-Tone Rigid Bowling Bag - $169.00
5.  Small Leather Messenger Bag - $29.90
6.  Plaited Shopper - $149.00
7.  Mummy and Me Handbag - $89.90
8.  Basic Bowling Bag - $79.90