Thursday, July 21, 2011

Inspiration Workshop - Week 8 - Pick Your Own!

This week's inspiration is... I get to choose!  And I'm choosing fabric!  I have been looking at a lot of fabric lately.  I haven't started on any projects, yet, but I have been looking around daydreaming about what I could make with all these pretty patterns.  I've also been researching designing your own fabric.  What better way to make your dream dress than designing your own?!  That would be awesome.  I have awhile before I do that.  Here's some of the things I have found.  So pretty!









I love this last one.  More fally colors, but I love the fall!  Especially since I will be unpregnant and back to wearing my normal clothes!  No more 12 in. elastic band on my shorts!  Then I will really be able to start some projects...  If the baby will let me.  

I won't be doing a Daydreams post today because I have sooooo much to do to get ready for our road trip tomorrow!  We're leaving for Minnesota in the morning as soon as my husband signs out for leave.  Just in time to miss the 103 degree weather we'll be having!

Hope everyone is having a good day and is staying cool!