Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thoughts for Brutus!

white bulldog brutus

We took Brutus to the vet yesterday, because he had what looked like a blood blister on the inside of his back leg that wouldn't go away.  The vet told us it was a tumor.

white bulldog puppy

Dan dropped him off at the vet this morning for surgery to remove the tumor.  We'll be picking him up this afternoon.

white bulldogwhite bulldog

They're sending in the tumor for a bisopsy to see if it is malignant.  I hope our little boy is alright.  I don't know what I would do without his slobbery face.  I can't sleep at night if I don't hear him snoring!

white bulldog

My daughter, Maggie, has been walking around the house with Brutus' leash saying "Brutus walk."  Poor thing misses him already.  I've done a lot of research and it seems like these are really common in a certain number of breeds of dogs, bulldogs being one of them.  His mood hasn't changed, so I hope its benign.  I'm so worried about my little Vienna sausage!