Monday, July 18, 2011

Modcloth Musings

I adore Modcloth.  Not only do they have amazing designs, but the prices are so reasonable its ridiculous.  The only thing that's bad about that is they quickly sell out of all the dresses I want!  I've never bought clothing from there because of that reason, or because I only end up looking on it when we have no money!  But, I figured every now and then I would post some of my favorites.  In 10 pages I have added 30 dresses to my wishlist, so I won't post them all.  Haha, I'll just post the ones I REALLY love. 

modcloth dress

modcloth dress

modcloth dress

modcloth dress
This Citrus Salad Dress is probably my dream dress.  I love the colors and the cut.  It is so pretty!  I am going to buy this dress for next summer when I get my body back!

modcloth dress

modcloth dress

Looks like I have a thing for stripes right now.  I can't wait till I can fit into dresses again!  I'm tired of wearing things that look like moo-moo's!

Do you know of any websites that are similar to Modcloth?