Thursday, December 15, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

I lived in North Carolina for most of my life.  Not once did it ever snow on Christmas.  Well, I won't say that.  The one year it did snow (last year) I was in California with my husband's parents.  Now that I'm living in the Midwest I thought snow was a given on Christmas.  The forecast tells a different story.  Its supposed to be cold enough for snow to stick, but there is no snow coming!  So here's a little collection of pictures to try and get that snow falling.  Consider this my snow dance!
walking in a winter wonderland
snow nails
freelancers fashion blog
If you've never read this blog, The Freelancer's Fashionblog, I totally recommend it.  She is funny, gorgeous, and has some of the best vintage clothes I have ever seen.  She does burlesque, is an artist, and a photographer--a modern day Renaissance Woman!
squirrel in snow
snowmen in love
place to watch the snow
cat paws in snow
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!  These little paws are adorable!

Come on snow clouds!  I know seeing these pictures make you want to spit out some snowflakes!  Who else is ready for snow!


Sources:  Walking in a Winter Wonderland, Nails, Fiona, Squirrel, Snowpeople, Porch, Paws