Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm baaaaack!

I feel like its been forever since I have blogged.  I guess it has been in the blog world.  Haha. A lot has gone on since I last wrote!  We drove up to Minnesota from North Carolina and it was a nightmare!  My husband was in the moving truck with our dog, and I was driving in our SUV with our daughters.  One is 2 1/2 and the other is 3 months.  Let's just say we had to stop...  A LOT!  We're settling in our house and have unpacked, but still have more to do.  Its nice to know that we will be in this house for awhile and won't have to worry about packing up and leaving again.  


On Saturday we had our first snow fall since living here.  Pretty funny that it happened the day after we moved.  We got about 3-4 inches and I'm sure there will be tons more to come. I'm a little nervous about living in the snow and cold climate, but so far it hasn't been bad.  I was actually having fun shoveling snow with my husband the other night!  I know that will get old really fast!  


I have so many pictures to show you, but I still have not found my camera cord that hooks up to my camera!  I'm sure it will be in the last box I look in.  Things always work out like that.  But for now, here's a picture I found that looks like my street from Saturday!

st. paul, minnesota winter

I hope everyone is having a good winter so far!  Wish me luck living here!