Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Goodwill Finds

vintage dishes from goodwill st paul, mn
We've been having a lot of dinner parties lately and last week noticed that we were running out of dishes faster than we could keep up.  Perfect excuse to visit our local Goodwill to get a bunch for cheap.  I hadn't been to one here in the Twin Cities yet, so I was blown away when we showed up.  It was huge!  Not to mention it was Thursday and it was half off toddler clothing (which we also needed to pick up since our two-year-old barely has any warm clothing)!  So, we get to dishes and I start freaking out.  There was so many adorable vintage plates!



The top came as a set of 2, they only had one of the middle, since it was a huge serving plate, and a set of 4 for the last plate.  I also got a set of four olive green bowls (my favorite color!).  You can never have too many bowls around the house.

This wasn't vintage, but I had to get it.  I have been drinking tea a lot lately and only had plane white coffee cups.  I needed one just for me.  Something about drinking tea in the morning in a cute mug makes me feel happy!
All in all, it was a great shopping trip!  All those housewares totaled up to $6.00!!!  I love thrifting!


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!  I will be posting some of my holiday pictures soon!