Thursday, December 22, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's

breakfast at tiffany's

I am sad to say that yesterday was the first time I ever saw "Breakfast at Tiffany's."  I was really surprised by the movie.  I heard it was funny, but it was so much more than I thought!  The  party scenes were hilarious.  "Timbeeeeeeer!"  I couldn't help but want every piece of clothing and furniture on the sets.  Especially her claw foot tub sofa and those sunglasses!  Amazing!  Here are a couple of images from around the web that reminded me of the movie.
cat eye glasses
purple vintage wallpaper
tiffany and co boxes
winged makeup
vintage orange coat jacket
bathtub claw tub sofa couch

I now want a cat named "Cat."  My daughter's 3rd birthday is coming up!  That's a great excuse to get one!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday!


Sources:  Audrey, Glasses, Wallpaper, Boxes, Eyes, Coat, Sofa