Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Last 5 Pins

It has been such a long time since I did a Last 5 Pins post.  And since lately I haven't had much time to think about anything else except my shop and moving, I figured its a great time to do one now!  
cute raised garden with purple fence
This is the most adorable garden I have ever seen!  Its so organized!

roy lichtenstein halloween costume make up
My friend did a Roy Lichtenstein costume like this one a couple of years ago.  He's my all time favorite artist, so I definitely need to do this one year!
too cool for school
This was such an adorable picture.  These kids are even cooler than I was in high school.
ryan gosling from drive
I'm not going to lie.  When I first saw the previews for this movie I was so disappointed Ryan Gosling decided to do an action movie that I thought was going to be like Fast and the Furious.  Luckily, he hadn't betrayed me like I thought.  Drive was such an a great movie!  Not only did he look amazing and I fell in love with him all over again, the music was awesome!
vintage 50s steel kitchen
I really wish I had the money to buy a house now.  I would totally do my kitchen like this.  It has such a vintage feel with the color choices.  I found this picture on Pinterest, but it linked to a now dead LA Craigslist ad.  Sigh.  Someone was selling the house with this kitchen.

I still cannot figure out what is wrong with my layout.  I have tried going into the template and editing the HTML.  Nothing is fixing it!  I add my pictures using the "Edit HTML" tab on the post page.  I tell the picture to be 570 pixels wide and on my actual blog it looks like I added it through the "Compose" tab.  I really hope it gets fixed soon!  C'mon Blogger!!!