Monday, February 6, 2012

Mid-Century Monday: Sofas

mid century modern sofa couch
I've been browsing around the internet lately looking for a new couch.  My dog has taken over the love seat and it is pretty much ruined.  I would love to get a real mid century couch, so then there's no way my husband would let the dog on it.  Money here is pretty tight right now so I'll just keep swooning over all these pretty places to sit.
mid century modern sofa couchmid century modern sofa couchmid century modern sofa couchmid century modern sofa couchmid century modern sofa couchmid century modern sofa couch
I love that 60s green plaid couch.  It was actually for sell in Minneapolis for $375.  Not too much, but still couldn't convince the husband.  But too late now, cause someone bought it! Ugh!  Oh well.  I'm learning the Twin Cities has a pretty awesome selection for vintage items, so I'll be able to get my couch one day!  Which is your favorite?


Sources:  Room, Curved, Plaid, Pink, Two Tone, Olive and Brown, 3 Seater