Friday, January 20, 2012

Another Happy (belated) Birthday!

little kid pictureslittle kid pictureslittle kid pictureslittle kid pictureslittle kid pictures

My birthday was on the 12th and it made me want to be really nostalgic.  I had to dig out a box full of all my old photos when I was a kid and reminisce about being little.  Its so weird how fast time goes by.  I'm only 26 years old, but I feel so much older!  I'm sure being married and having 2 little girls doesn't really help anyone feel young.  One thing I will say is that I have grown to like getting older.  I enjoy things that I never appreciated when I was younger.  I cook so many different things, read more books, knit and crochet, and watch movies I would have never given a second glance.  Getting older is actually kind of fun!  I'm sure my mind will change when I turn the big 3-0.